Sunday, September 09, 2007

Anyone need a trim?

We returned from our Labor Day Day Trip... all were put to bed... Glenn and I proceeded to the bedroom to get ready for bed... and there on the ground was THIS SIGHT! Augh...



All were already put to bed. Who could it be? When was it done? Well, you can only guess - EMMA LEE! As each one awoke on Tuesday morning, the interrogation began... WHAT DO YOU KNOW? Know one had any clue EXCEPT - CHRISTOPHER!

Apparently he tried it first. (He has a patch on his forehead removed.) Then he proceeded to Emma where she stood on the step stool and he grabbed a chunk from the top of her head and took a nice close-to-the-scalp SNIP! He told us that we were getting the older boys ready for bed and that they were just jumping on Mom and Dad's bed (and snipping hair).

Live and learn! :)

1 comment:

Heather C. said...

Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing! I've caught Thomas a couple of times trying to cut his own hair. Luckily I actually caught him! I don't know what I'll do when there are two!