I went back to Mesa last week to do some enhancements on my eyes. You see, a few months ago I had the LASIK procedure on my eyes. I felt at the time that all went well; there was absolutely no pain. Yet, I didn't have the best vision. I continued to tell myself, that over time, the healing process would help my eyesight become better.
Well, the first month passed and all was pretty good. Then the second month came and we moved our family to Dallas. During this time, I felt that I was having a harder time seeing but I just dealt with it. From time to time I would use Zachary's glasses and I would get by.
Then, it seemed as if I was wearing Zachary's glasses more than HE was. This posed a problem - he needed them for school! Glenn shooshed me over to Lenscrafters and after the apointment, I came out with a new pair of glasses.
LASIK - blah! Of course I was a bit unhappy. After all this $$ spent to ease my life, it did not work?!?! I went back and the procedure was just as before, yet I came out being able to see much better. But... it's not like it really really should be yet... maybe time will heal the bit of flaws I still have? Wait and see...
There is a very nice upside to all this - I got a GREAT 3-day vacation with Mom & Dad/Grandma & Grandpa! Thanks for a relaxing visit!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry it didn't go well with your lasik! I hope this time it worked!
Post a Comment