Christopher has been talking about his tooth being loose for the past couple weeks. Well, tonight after eating a popsicle he commented, "Look at me and my tooth. I CAN TWIST IT MOM!" Being a bit queezy about things like this, I told him to STOP IT and then I saw him just bend the whole tooth down and it POPPED OUT! He was so excited!!! Can you tell?Saturday, March 15, 2008
Tooth Fairy is Back in Business
Christopher has been talking about his tooth being loose for the past couple weeks. Well, tonight after eating a popsicle he commented, "Look at me and my tooth. I CAN TWIST IT MOM!" Being a bit queezy about things like this, I told him to STOP IT and then I saw him just bend the whole tooth down and it POPPED OUT! He was so excited!!! Can you tell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations, Chris!!!!! I'll have to show Laura. I love it when they lose teeth - I think it's because I loved it so much as a kid. Great job pulling it out yourself, too! (that's always a huge thing here)
Laura - "Cool! and he's holding it!"
Congratulations!!!
I'm so glad you commented on my blog, Cindy, because now I've found YOURS!!! I love reading about your little (OK, not so little) family!
Post a Comment