
He tends to see his reflection in the sun window that's in our family room and will constantly "bang" into this window for a few minutes before getting the picture - I ain't going thru!
He then moves on to other areas of the backyard. The other day he was at Glenn's truck "banging" into the bumper. He could see his reflection. Then he was "banging" into the mirrors on the side of the truck too. Once again, he could see himself. We even heard him at the neighbor's house, "banging" and crashing into their clear basketball backboard! Silly Bird!

5 comments:
He's pretty! and pretty silly - I love it when you get to know a wild animal that sticks around.
Definitely better to have a cardinal hanging around than the snakes, bees, etc. that your home also seems to attract! :)
Where are you? I know you've got to have some fun summer things going on over there!
It's been a while ... i'm waiting for some new pics and news of the Thomas 7!!
Hi Cindy - Do any Nebraska people ever come around here?
Post a Comment