Saturday, May 23, 2009

Christopher and The Snow Cone Lady

We have this wonderful lady who works out of a small brick building just North of the Library here in Frisco Texas. This lady is probably in her late 50s and serves the BEST SNOW CONES anywhere! They are made with the Hawaiian shaved ice and are a nice large size (even tho she considers it small) for a mere $1.25. She has over 50 flavors and each time we visit, it's such a TREAT!

The other day I took Ben and Chris out to "The Lady." Benjamin is always mixing flavors - he usually gets a banana split (banana, strawberry, chocolate and vanilla) with additional cherry. Zach usually gets something with red hot cinnamon. Nick likes the fruity orange and berry flavors. Emma likes cotton candy and bubble gum. I like orange and vanilla (dreamsicle). Glenn enjoys guava and tropical flavors.


And Christopher...


"Mom, I'm going to mix root beer and sour green apple!" That will be soooooo good!

I'm so glad Ben and I were able to talk him out of that combination! :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Ooooh, that would be SO GROSS!

Holly said...

Hey Cindy, How are you guys!? It sounds like all keep really busy! We sure miss you guys!!