Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Roller Skating

I need to get some pictures of ROLLERSKATING! Zachary is our RK - as in Rollerskating King! Whenever there is a "slow" day (which is rare) he ALWAYS says "Let's Go Rollerskating!" He says it with ENTHUSIASM too.

Within 2 seconds one can here the groans in the background - Do I HAVE to Go! or Why!? or I'll stay home and babysit myself! (Nick, Chris and Emma don't care to skate.)

Ben on the other hand has decided that "Rollerskating is good to know. I can take a date to the rink when I get older and ACTUALLY look like I know what I'm doing." Ben is always thinking in to the future!

But Bottom Line - Zach really likes the music they play at the rink - and it's really loud and all! He is a good skater too.

So... on Friday (the last day of Spring Break) we went skating! And ALL had a great time!

1 comment:

kt said...

I loved rollerskating when I was little! I even owned my own skates (white with pink shoelaces). Maybe it's time I hit the rink again!