Friday, September 09, 2011

Camping Camping Camping

The month of June 2011 was SCOUT CAMP SCOUT CAMP SCOUT CAMP CUB CAMP CUB CAMP too. With a home full of boys - we definitely got our fill of camp! PLUS we threw in a few extra boys! (Emma and I did survive!)

Logan and Mason (April & Brent's sons) came for a visit. They came during our camp month and Logan was able to participate in the week-long camp with Glenn, Ben and Zach.

They did anything from horseback riding (where we found out Ben is allergic to horses), archery, guns, canoe, 1st aid (came in handy for the horseback riding incident), astronomy, etc etc. They also ate well too.

 Logan is on the left - not sure what's going on?

 Logan during instructional time.

 Zach examining a fish!

Ben, BEFORE, he realized he was allergic to horses!


While the older boys were at camp, the rest of us just hang out at home and went swimming and played video games... I am still looking for these pictures! Hhhmmm...

A week later, Nick went to Webelos Camp.


And a week later, Chris went to Cub Camp.


It was a very very productive month of June in our home. Emma and I just packed and re-packed the campers as they came and went... And actually, the "campers" pretty much did everything on their own! Thanks Guys!

1 comment:

Carroll Family said...

And I thought we were busy! Sorry about the horses, Ben!