Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Change

Since blogging for me is writing about our day-to-day activities - life is going well. The boys and I went to see Happy Feet yesterday (Civil Rights Holiday) at the theatres. Emma stayed home to take a nap. It's wonderful to have Glenn at home. He does let me go (without having to pluck Emma from her naptime) so much! He runs to pick-up boys that I have forgotten somewhere. He tries to be so flexible - yet much of the time he works late into the night or is up at 3 working with those abroad.

Yesterday they "let go" about 1/2 the workforce (once again ) from his company... is he worried? Yes. But he tries to hide it well! Will there be more lay-offs? If so, they will most likely shut the company down. I'm thankful for my husband (who is currently employed still). And if they "let go" more... we will handle it well (as before).

1 comment:

Eldon said...

Ouch. It is amazing how things turn out though. I can't wait to hear what's next. It'll be good.