
I am happy to report that age 40 feels the same as age 30, and age 35 and age 37... nothing different to report!
I had a wonderful day with family and friends and I even received 40 presents! See's candies accounted for 23 individually wrapped presents. And today I am trying "to contain" myself but isn't it a bit RUDE that my husband bought me this lovely box of my favorite assorted truffles - THEN HE LEAVES TOWN FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK! Who am I to share (the calories) with? Melissa come over quick before they're gone!
There was an assortment of 12 petite candles (with various scents)... a bag of assorted sizes of chip clips... a gift card to Sports Authority (new running shoes to work off those candy mentioned earlier)... a few kitchen gadgets...
ALL -IN - ALL... it was a wonderful day! 40 is not bad!

1 comment:
Hard to believe you are my elder. But I like it.
Post a Comment