Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Break Cont...

Off to California... let's just say our trip went WONDERFUL! After spending a bunch of $$$ at Legoland... we asked the boys what the BEST part of the trip was. The responses:






Ben - Goin' to the beach and havin' Paige make me constantly laugh!



Zach - Goin' to the beach with cousins, by far!



Nick - Goin' to the beach... HE, Mr. Nick, was the one, when we got to the beach, that said, "I'll just wait in the van while you guys go out. It's a little too cool for me!" Boy did he make a GRAND TURNAROUND!







Chris - Playin' with Garrett... Chris cried as we walked out of church and left Garrett behind. "But he has to come with us; he's suppose to sit right there." (Pointing at the carseat where he usually sat because the other boys went with Paige & Kate.) He patiently awaits his arrival in May... and keeps asking, "Is it May yet?"








SO, what did Glenn and I learn... LOTS!

1. We MISS California really bad!

2. Even if Eldon is out of town, Mindy throws a NICE party that is !

3. Musical beds should be played at EVERY birthday party sleepover - it's a HIT! (We'll lend anyone a great air mattress - it's all in the air mattress. And, we'll even throw in a couple of kids! We have some GREAT players!)




Glenn went biking on Saturday morning and came back with the biggest grin on his face, covered in mud. Mindy took me jogging on the beach... NOW I'm back to my canal running, with dreams of mist spraying in my face (at least I have the orange blossoms for a few more days)!



As for Legoland... well, the burgers are good!

1 comment:

Eldon said...

So that's what I missed. Glad to see the pictures.

There is something about that beach, even on a cold day.