Saturday, July 12, 2008

Remember The Bees?

Look here:
And here:

Well, after many busy Saturdays with baseball (the last 3 months)... Glenn finally got a moment to go up into the attic. Last week when we went to Nebraska for the 4th, he HAD to go up into the attic to get the suitcases... he found dead bees. Up to this point (the last 3 months) we have been avoiding THE ATTIC!

So, up he went and here he is getting ready to pull off the sheet of styrofoam insulation. Now try to imagine - lots and lots and lots of Dead Bees laying all over the floor. That's where the handy-dandy Shop Vac came in handy! :)






And what did he FIND!?!?



6 comments:

Melissa C. said...

YIKES!!!

Melanie said...

any honey?

Carroll Family said...

Ooooooo! I hope you got that out of there!

Nick Thomas said...

I am happy to report that we have one of the CLEANEST attics in Frisco!

LoriT said...

That is truly frightening. I hope that ALL the bees were dead! I assume that nothing can really survive the summer temps in a TX attic. (Or at least that's what I tell myself when I have to face my critter fears as I change the furnace filters).

Janet + Craig said...

OH MY GOSH! You're sure they're all dead right? EWWWWW. That just gives me the worst case of creepy crawlies, ever! Hope that's all over for you.