Mother's Day was a Beautiful Day! I received 1 ton of black dirt! :) This is a good thing - we have been wanting to get some gardening going in our new garden boxes that Glenn constructed about a month ago. The boxes have been in place now, but there has never been a free Saturday to do "jobs around the house."
With all the recent rain, last Saturday's games were post-poned (again) and I received dirt! (I also received breakfast in bed and all sorts of cool presents!)
With all the recent rain, last Saturday's games were post-poned (again) and I received dirt! (I also received breakfast in bed and all sorts of cool presents!)
I have wonderful children and a GREAT husband!
(Chris-6, Zach-10, Emma-4, Ben-12, Nick-8)

5 comments:
I am jealous!! I want dirt too--I'm not kidding! : ) We have been trying to prepare our garden area and our soil has lots of clay so we're trying to figure out how to amend it---anyway, have fun with the garden!
Cindy-
I love your backyard...it is so big and beautiful. You have been busy. I'm sure you're looking forward to a relaxing summer like I am! Let's get together.
THat's a GREAT Mother's DAy!!!
love the dirt! And the family! Glad you had a great day
okay, I just noticed in the picture how huge Chris has gotten! Is he going to pass everyone up?
Post a Comment